A student is eligible to participate in a Student Support Services Program if the student meets all of the following requirements:
- Is enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a full-time, degree seeking student, at the University of Illinois at Chicago,
- Is a citizen or national of the U.S. or meets the residency requirement for Federal student financial assistance,
- Demonstrates a need for academic support, as determined by UIC TRIO Student Support Services Program, in order to pursue successfully a post-secondary degree.
- And is –
- A low income student according to the Federal TRIO Programs income requirements
- A First Generation College Student (neither parent has a four-year college degree); or
- An individual with a documented disability