Upon Finishing the Final – Review, Reconsider, Look at Your Work
- Review all of your answers at the end of your exam.
- You may be tired, want to get out of that chair, drop off your test and celebrate with your friends! Yet, you should take a good 10 minutes at the end of the test to review your work.
- Go back through ALL of your questions. Make sure, you have not incorrectly filled in bubbles on a multiple-choice exam and that your essay is clear, concise and legible.
- Use this time to substitute an academic word for the conversational one you chose in the short answer section.
- Envision your test through your professor or TA’s eyes. What did you miss? Which answers aren’t comprehensible?
- Odds are good, you will find something, and that error can be the difference between a 4.0 or not. Mull that over.
Good luck! Have a wonderful & restful break. You have deserved it!
5/4/2018 – Instruction ends